Search This Blog

Monday, October 8, 2012

I'm back!!

Well folks,
it has been a long time since I made an entry....so today I start a new habit (hopefully lol)
It's not that I haven't been crafting...I have really.

The trouble with creating though, is everything takes learning....learn the machines learn the techniques, learn the fibers or fabrics you are using....therefore there are wadders, mistakes, time wasters lol,











But in the end there is success for those who are persistent. I am on my way there, it is a goal, I am persistent.  In the meantime, here are some pictures of past successes. I am hoping to start blogging at least a couple days a week with some kind of progress. I appreciate your patience and you taking the time to read. Have a great day and enjoy the pics and bookmark me please and come back to visit when you can.

No comments:

Post a Comment