Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Crafty apps for android!

As I was surfing the net today, I used an app that I have found to be really useful, and thought I'd take just a second today to suggest it to all those folks out there that have a smart phone and are trying to make life a little more organized.

The app is called Evernote.  The exciting thing about this app is that it works between your at home computer and your phone.

An example of how great it is:  I love to sew, I search a lot of sites and read a lot of blogs. There are so many great ideas out there.  With evernote I can clip any page I am on and now it will be on my smart phone, I can file that under any topic I choose.

Now say I am shopping and I come across a great sale on fabric or any other things I might need, I can pop that page up on my phone and see just what I need to get.
I can see all the instructions and the pics.  It is terrific.

I can see so many uses for this....recipes....crafting...oh yes, I also have used it when I wanted to remember some things from Sallys beauty supply...just writing down a name of something is okay, but when you have a pic of the actual item it is so much easier to find it.



No comments:

Post a Comment